We hope you have been enjoying our series of short posts regarding saving energy, so what we use we can sustain. We have tried to make a dry subject interesting. After you read this post please comment, and tell us how it went. We are in the environment together. As the man who wrote ?No Man is an Island? said, ?if a clod be washed away somewhere by the sea, Europe is the less? and Europe was his entire world.
The 4 Steps we wrote about previously have a multiplier effect when we harness them together
- Having a management system diffuses office politics and pins accountability in a way that not even a worm could wriggle
- This defines the boundaries for senior managers and empowers them to implement practical improvements with confidence
- The results feed back into lower energy bills: this convinces the organisation that more is possible
- This dream filters through all levels of the organisation, as a natural team forms to make work and home a better place.
None of this would be possible without measuring energy consumption throughout the process, converting this into meaningful analytics, and playing ?what-if? scenarios against each other to determine where to start.
The 5th Step to Energy Saving that brings the other four together can double the individual benefits as innovative power flows between them. The monetary savings are impressive and provide capital to go even further. Why not allow us to help you manage what we measure together.
ecoVaro turns your numbers into meaningful analytics, makes suggestions, and stays with you so we can quantify your savings as you make them. We should talk about this soon.
- (+353)(0)1-443-3807 – IRL
- (+44)(0)20-7193-9751 – UK