Risk assessment is a vital component in BC (Business Continuity) planning. Through risk assessment, your company may determine what vulnerabilities your assets possess. Not only that, you’ll also be able to quantify the loss of value of each asset against a specific threat. That way, you can rank them so that assets that are most likely to cripple your business when say a specific disaster strikes can be given top priority.
However, a poorly implemented risk assessment may also cost you unnecessary expenditures. Many risk assessors are too enthusiastic in pointing out risks that, at the end of the assessment, they tend to over-appraise even those having practically zero probability of ever occurring.
We can assure you of a realistic assessment of your assets’ risks and propose cost-effective countermeasures. These are the things we can do:
- Identify your unsafe practices and propose the best alternatives.
- Perform qualitative risk assessment if you want fast results and lesser interruptions on your operations.
- Perform quantitative risk assessment if you want the most accurate depiction of your risks and the corresponding justifiable costs of each.
- Conduct frequency and consequence analysis to identify unforeseen harmful events and determine their effects to various components of your organization and its surroundings.
We can also assist you with the following:
- Business Continuity Planning
- Data Replication
- Disaster Recovery
- Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity
Need help? contact us.