WELL DEFINED PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
WHAT IS PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT?
Performance management is the process of creating a work environment whereby the employees are enabled to perform to the best of their abilities.
Optimal Performance Management includes:
- Improved visibility and insight into the true drivers of value
- Proper identification of the right key performance indicators
- Increased integration of all functions with the strategic management process
- Better balance between standardisation and flexibility
- Proactive decision-making and prioritisation of performance metrics
- Improved collaboration, reinforcement of the right behaviour, and connecting performance and results to rewards and compensation.
The Performance Management Package we offer includes:
- Identification of drivers of business value
- Business performance tracking
- Periodic analysis of business trends
- Review results and strategies
Our Performance Management services include:
- Performance management planning
- Modelling & analysis
- Performance measurement & reporting
- Organisational change management