Earthquakes, pandemics, abrupt climate change, malware attacks. There are some disasters that are just impossible to prevent. Worse, you may not even be able to stop them from disrupting your business operations.
… But if you can significantly shorten the resulting downtime, that would already give a tremendous boost to your customers’ confidence on your capability to deliver. The shorter your downtime, the smaller the chance your customers will start thinking of alternatives to your products and services. Besides, longer downtimes translate to greater opportunity losses and zero revenues.
Your success will of course depend on how much you’ve prepared your company for business continuity. Denizon can help you through all the intricacies of fully integrating business continuity into your organisation.
We can assist you in formulating a comprehensive business continuity plan (BCP), which would serve as the basis for all ensuing activities and laying down necessary infrastructure.
We’ll carry out a realistic risk assessment so that no risk is over assessed and, subsequently, no unnecessary expenditures are incurred.
We’ll provide you with the best cost-effective options for all disaster recovery IT requirements like data replication and other backup solutions that will ensure full protection of your data. We’ll also provide guidance in selecting traditional as well as the latest technological solutions, such as virtualisation, for quick and reliable data recovery.
So at the end of the day, you’ll know that even if a disaster strikes at night, you’ll be ready to continue doing business come day break.
Denizon’s Business Continuity Services include, among others:
- Identifying key roles for the BCP Committee as well as setting up the committee itself
- Performing Business Impact Analysis
- Providing assistance in documenting the continuity plan
- Conducting relevant training and exercises throughout your organisation to instill best practices in business continuity
- Identifying and establishing roles and responsibilities
- Setting up and configuring the necessary onsite and offsite IT infrastructure
- Organising your internal review and conducting external audits to check if the BCP is up-to-date